8.06.2012

the other studio.

In addition to the glass studio out back, I've claimed the "office" room at the front of our house. Unfortunately it doesn't get much light, so I lightened these photos a lot. Hopefully I can acquire a large, light colored rug to help with that soon. Ultimately I would love to paint the walls white but there are far more rooms in the house that need wall attention.

We've been here a little over a month now but it feels much less. It's hard trying to feel comfortable in a big space on a small budget but we're getting there. 

In the back of my head I've been contemplating designs for a new collection. Though I don't want to make myself feel pressured to call it fall/winter and rush into it. I've struggled so much with the idea of collections. I'm just going to make some new things and hope people like them.

For the next few weeks we are traveling around with friends to music festivals. First up - Gnarnia at Beech Mountain, NC and then Rootwire in Logan, Ohio. I'll be vending Urban Revisions at both! Come September, I think we will really be able to settle here. The fall is going to be gorgeous in the mountains and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: