8.13.2012

1 down, 1 to go ...

Gnarnia was a success! Somehow I've found the time to post these pictures real quick as we are literally home for 24 hours before heading back out for Rootwire!

I couldn't be more pleased to have shared space with my girlfriends of Bohobo Collective all weekend. We had so much fun playing dress up and acting silly in between rain storms and late night music sets. Beech Mountain resort is a really interesting place to host a festival. Unfortunately I didn't have time to explore many areas ... like The Land of Oz! A theme park at the top of the mountain built in 1970. Based on the book, complete with a yellow brick road and Dorothy's house. So weird and awesome.
Asheville isn't too far though. I think we'll be back. 

Have a wonderful week everyone! xo. 

No comments: