10.06.2011

create already.

Been working on several projects since I got back from Arizona last week... but it seems, no matter what I do, I can't seem to re-gain the momentum that I had this time last year for creating, photographing and selling my work. Do you ever over think something so much it becomes damn near impossible to take the first step to accomplish it? Creative blocks are the absolute worst but I've got to push through it.
Scarf update is happening next week if it kills me - mark my words, I am serious this time!
If you've had your eye on a sale item be sure to snatch it up, all the listings will disappear Monday.
For now, I just added this cluster pendant necklace to the shop.

4 comments:

Mallory said...

"do you ever over think something so much it becomes damn near impossible to take the first step to accomplish it?" - ummmmm - yes. YES. i know exactly what you mean. that is my biggest flaw right now & i hate myself for it.

on a happier note, that pendant is amazing.

Arlie said...

Thank you Mallory! Means so much to me to know I'm not the only one. It's surely easy to think that I must be crazy sometimes.

Sarah said...

^ Completely agree! I've certainly experienced it MANY times. You're definitely not alone!

Hopefully it's short lived and that you'll be bursting with creative energy when it passes! Hang in there :).

h said...

I think instead of over thinking...I "over start'. I have 50 projects and therefore no time to finish any of them!