9.25.2011

road trip in a Droid camera app nut shell >>>

(click grid to view these little images a bit larger)
Remember how I mentioned I was going out of town last week? If you follow me on Twitter you probably saw my overzealous tweets everyday. I met up with my mama and sister in Jackson Hole and we made our way across parts of Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Nevada and Arizona in 7 days. I've spent a fair amount of time in the southwest but never explored much further north than Arizona and New Mexico. It'll never cease to amaze me how the land changes in our country!
We stayed in Koa campground cabins, saw the Tetons, explored Yellowstone, had photo shoots with bison, sat in a cowboy bar, chilled at a hot spring in Mammoth, went thrifting (my colorful loot pictured above), got intrigued and then disgusted by Vegas, bought souvenirs, drove through Zion National Park... and often got on each other's nerves - but it was definitely worth it. 

As usual, I have more than enough photos to share (not taken with my phone) so I'll be uploading those once I'm back and settled in Richmond. 

No comments: