7.19.2011

it's "ALL GOOD"



 All Good was the first music festival I ever attended and loved, and although I had my doubts these last few years as it's size increased drastically - camping VIP at the top of the main stage hill this time around proved successful. The line-up was perfect and the sound quality? Amazing. I love my festival family... each time we come home from a weekend of camping, I day dream a little more about moving to the country with friends.

More photos in my Festivals 2011 Flickr set ......

All of our hearts go out to Nicole Miller and her family - a 20 year old woman who lost her life on the mountaintop early Sunday morning due to a truck that lost control on a hill side. In it's 15 years, All Good has never faced such an innocent tragedy. We all need to cherish every moment we have. ♥ ♥ 

No comments: