7.07.2010

Mid-Summer Collection: Pretty Pastels

Urban Revisions is planning major facelift over the next month but first I'll be introducing a small, mid summer collection. Some pretty pastels and
marbelized dyes, most pieces will be one-of-a-kind.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The above photographs are from an underwater shoot my friend Brandy and I had last week. We had so much fun playing with some sample pieces.
My shredded fabric really does some amazing things when it's flowy nature gets combined with H2o.
Keep an eye out! The shop update will be happening this coming week.

In the meantime, I'm heading out the door to go here:
Photobucket


Have a great weekend, everyone :)

4 comments:

Giulia Coricciati said...

<bel blog!!

Sadie Rose said...

wooooo such dope photos!

Eat, Sleep, Denim said...

Those pictures are sooo pretty, it must have been a fun shoot.
Eat, Sleep, Denim <3

SAVING BETTY said...

love the photos, its so gorgeous!

xoxo, B