3.31.2013

Easter Sunday.

Spring is in full swing and it seems like a great time to share our happy kitchen here on the blog...

Stephen worked hard building our new island over the past few weeks and I couldn't be more thrilled with it. We are waiting for some vintage style stools to arrive in the mail. Bright yellow!

I have added a new glass hanging vase set (try not to judge my dirty window display!) to my site and will have a lot of new spring things coming this week. You'll notice my online shop has changed. Word press just started to feel too finicky and Big Cartel's layout is really great. 

I've got some serious spring fever and would love to start blogging regularly again. 
I spend so much time at home, it feels nice to share my little world with you all.
Happy Easter Sunday!

No comments: