... some proof i'm getting things made around here! ...
- huge chunky cream scarf that i'm excited to finish. i tend to take up knitting projects in the fall and i'm happy that i might actually finish this one before it's cold enough to wear. also, never thought i was a fan of thick, woolly yarn before but it rules.
- suede box braid for Stephen's old wire wrap pendant he gave me. when i first met him he was wearing this on a hemp necklace. gem wraps are really popular within our music scene... at first i wasn't a fan of the way they look, but have grown to appreciate them a whole bunch.
- bulletin board created for the studio. i know its going to make huge difference being able to tack up inspirations, lists, etc.
- tie dyed leather cord. hoping to use this with some jewelry pieces.
- glass and fiber dream catchers. i've been making a few everyday lately. just listed two... here and here. expect to see more variations on these for necklaces and earrings soon!
- shredded scarves will be re-photographed this week. four new styles and some new colors! i'm trying to convince myself i can update the shop before i leave on sunday. let's see how it goes...