12.09.2010

Lilac Cluster

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Every time I make a new jewelry style lately I get so freaking excited. Seriously man, I want to keep all of these for myself!
A great friend of mine told me yesterday - these remind her of lilac trees. I completely see it and adore the idea. The cluster ring is evolving into so many different ideas - ice, flowers, algae... I've got a lot more colors in the works for the future all mimicking natural and abstract ideas.

The Lilac Cluster Rings are very limited in quantity - right now I have a broad range of sizes but it will be awhile before I can get this color glass again. Let me know if you want me to put one aside for you :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these! so pretty

Claire Geist said...

Sooooo feminine! They can remind one of crystal candy, flower beds, clouds and so many other things- just like you mentioned!

delicate, beautiful!

oomph. said...

Verrry pretty, love the color! Looks very fragile too!

Rockoomph.blogspot.com

Thekla said...

niceee!!



http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out if you want follow me:)