11.30.2010

Gift Guide! (aka - things I want but can not have)...

Photobucket
Twinkle Pendant Rainbow Drusy Necklace by Dolly Bird Design

Photobucket

                                                 Duffle Bag in Dinosaur Taupe Nubuck Leather by Rennes


Photobucket
Titanium Quartz Cluster Leather Headband by Gather Jewelry

Photobucket
Self Similar - Fine Art Print by Brandi Strickland

Photobucket
The Wanderer Scarf by Scout & Catalogue

This is my little attempt at a holiday gift guide. I am forever grateful when bloggers include Urban Revisions in their own guides so here is a little love from me. Our move date is approaching rapidly so I really shouldn't accumulate any more things - though I still want to own everything here!

All of these items are created by kind and talented women, all in which I am pleased to have met through Etsy :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dinosaur Taupe! What a great color ;)

xx Cristina

Leora said...

Aaaaaawwww!!! xo